Is your business less than 150 employees? Does your 401k plan have more than $2M in assets? If the answer is yes to these two questions, you may have an opportunity to improve your plan. In the last 10 years, technology has improved access to high quality, low cost, retirement plans.
Included in a 401k Review:
- Overview of past "red-flags" such as corrective distributions
- Review of services provided by current plan such as employee education, fiduciary responsibility, quarterly investment review
- Analysis of fees compared to the open market
- Discussion of open architecture vs. a captive recordkeeper
- Pros and Cons of TPA vs. Recordkeeper and Administration bundled solutions
Sign-up below for a free introductory call.